- The Odyssey spacecraft of NASA which was launched in 2001 is orbiting which planet?
2. Name the athlete who will receive the Chhattisgarh Veerni Award? ]
- Dutee Chand
- Hima Das
- Shivpal Singh
- Priyanka Goswami
3. Prime Minister Narendra Modi held a Virtual Summit with the PM of Netherlands. Who is the current PM of Netherlands?
- Eduard Heger
- Jean Castex
- Mario Draghi
- Mark Rutte
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has called for a mass vaccination programme from 11th to 14th of April. 11th April is the birth anniversary of whom?
- Vijaya Raje Scindia
- Jyotirao Phule
- Savitribai Phule
- Umabai Kundapur
5. Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank has launched which initiative to help in the implementation of National Education Policy in the country?
6. India has contributed an additional of how much amount to the United Nations Trust Fund for Counter-Terrorism?
7. What is the name of the first AI-driven Research Portal of Supreme Court which was launched recently by CJI S A Bobde?
8. India’s first female cricket commentator, who passed away recently, what was her name?
- Chandra Nayudu
- Isa Guha
- Lisa Sthalekar
- Reena D’Souza
9. An MoU has been signed to set up a 50 MW solar power project at Taru in which district?
10. Under Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana, about what percent of loans have been given to women entrepreneurs till now?
11. The Reserve Bank will conduct open market purchase of government securities of worth how much amount under the G-sec Acquisition Programme (G-SAP 1.0)?
- ₹1 lakh crore
- ₹3 lakh crore
- ₹2 lakh crore
- ₹4 lakh crore
12. Which Small Finance Bank has partnered with Axis Securities to offer investment services through 3-in-1 account?
- Equitas Small Finance Bank
- Jana Small Finance Bank
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
- ESAF Small Finance Bank
13. FIFA recently has suspended the football federations of which two countries?
- Pakistan and Chad
- Algeria and Senegal
- Chile and Colombia
- Belgium and India
14. The Barakah Nuclear Energy Plant, which commenced its commercial operations recently, is located in which country?
- Saudi Arabia
15. Central Mine Planning and Design Institute (CMPDI), seen in news recently, is located in which state?
- Madhya Pradesh