The Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) Excise Inspector Recruitment Notification 2021 is expected to come in a few days. An advertisement for the post has been published in the newspaper regarding the intimation of the recruitment.
The PSSSB Excise Inspector salary structure that has been set for the post ranges from Rs. 10300- Rs. 34800 + Rs. 4200 Grade pay and the candidates can apply online for the PSSSB Excise Inspector Recruitment 2021, only if they fulfil all the eligibility criteria, such as being between the ages of 18 and 37, having a graduation degree as the minimum qualification and more.
PSSSB Excise Inspector Recruitment Selection Process
The PSSSB Excise Inspector selection process includes the following two stages. If any candidate is absent in any of the stages, then his/ her candidature will be automatically cancelled.
The first stage is the written test. Candidates who have filled the application form correctly, paid the application fee, and have the suitable qualifications will be eligible for the written test. The exam will contain questions based on General Awareness, Mental Ability/Reasoning and Arithmetic (Matric), Computer Basics, and Language Proficiency.
All the eligible candidates who qualify the written exam will be called for the interview. Candidates have to clear the written exam with marks above the cut off marks prescribed by the exam conducting body. After the evaluation of the candidates based on the written exam and the interview, the merit list will be prepared to shortlist the candidates selected for the post.
The Certificates to be required in case of appointment are:
- Community, nativity, and Birth Certificate
- Declaration of Unemployment
- School Certificate
- Medical certificate
- Creamy layer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- No objection certificate
Following is the eligibility criteria for the education qualification for all the posts:
- Candidates should be graduates from a recognized University as per UGC Guidelines.
- Passed Punjabi on Matriculation Level.
- Candidates must have at least 100 and 20 hours course with hands-on experience in the use of Personal Computer on Information Technology in office productivity applications or desktop publishing applications from an institute recognized by the Government, or a reputed institute, which is ISO 9001 Certified OR Candidates must have possessed a Computer Information technology course equivalent to “O” level certificate of Department of Electronics having accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Government of India.
Previous Year Pattern:
The Pattern for previous year of the exam was:
- 45 questions- GS, current affairs and Punjab GK
- 10- Punjabi
- 15 – English
- 15 questions- CSAT
- 15- Computer
- Total -100 questions