• Composite Criteria: Investment in Plant & Machinery/equipment and Annual Turnover Manufacturing Enterprises and Enterprises rendering Services
- Micro – Investment in Plant and Machinery or Equipment: Not more than Rs.1 crore and Annual Turnover not more than Rs. 5 crore
- Small – Investment in Plant and Machinery or Equipment: Not more than Rs.10 crore and Annual Turnover not more than Rs. 50 crore
- Medium – Investment in Plant and Machinery or Equipment: Not more than Rs.50 crore and Annual Turnover not more than Rs. 250 crore Hence, statement 1 is not correct.
• Public Procurement Policy for Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) Order, 2018: The objective of Policy is the promotion and development of Micro and Small Enterprises by supporting them in marketing of products produced and services rendered by them.
• Salient features of the Policy: o Every Central Ministry /Department / PSUs shall set an annual target for 25% procurement from MSE Sector.
- A sub-target of 4% out of 25% target of annual procurement earmarked for procurement from MSEs owned by SC/ST entrepreneurs. Hence, statement 2 is not correct.
• Since the LPG reforms of 1991, there had been a gradual reduction in the list of items which were reserved for exclusive production by the MSE sector. Finally, in 2015 the government removed the last 20 items reserved for the MSE sector. Thus, there are no items now which are reserved exclusively for the production by the MSE sector. Hence, statement 3 is not correct.
Hence the correct option is D.