Context: Recently, Muktsar gets training centre for shrimp farming.
More about News
- Demonstration farm and training centre (DFTC) for shrimp farming was inaugurated at Ennakhera village, Muktsar by Cabinet Minister Tript Rajinder Singh Bajwa.
- The centre is built across 15 acres.
- Demonstration farm and training centre (DFTC) is built at a cost of Rs 5 crore.
- Presently, shrimp farming is being done in the state across 410 acres.
- The state aims to expand it to 2,500 hectares in the next five years.
|Do you know?|
The Shri Muktsar Sahib district was created as a new district on 7 November 1995 by the separation of the Muktsar subdivision from the Faridkot district.
Thank you for visiting https://civilsnotebook.com and Join Civils Notebook Mock Test Series