The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission or the UKSSSC will be appointing 854 candidates for the post of Assistant Social Welfare Officer/ Hostel superintendent, Assistant Review Officer, Village Development Officer & Other. The UKSSSC VDO Recruitment is released on 06 November 2020 on the official site @sssc.uk.gov.in. The online portal is activated on 10th November 2020. The UKSSSC Notification PDF for VDO, VPDO, and other are given below.
The pdf of the notification can be downloaded from here.
The candidate should have attained the age of 21 years but should not be older than 42 years as on 01 July 2020.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is applicable as per State Government Rule as mentioned in the notification for different categories.
DETAILS OF THE NOTIFICATION:
The number of vacancies to be filled on the basis of PSCSCCE-2020 is given in the table below:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Village Development Officer||381|
|Gram Panchayat Development Officer||292|
|Assistant Manager Industry||02|
|Matron Care cum Hostel Incharge||16|
|Assistant Social Welfare Officer||35|
|Supervisor (Female Only)||32|
|Guardian cum Data Entry Operator||09|
|Assistant Review Officer||03|
|Assistant Consolidation Officer||04|
- Online Registration Start Date: 10th November 2020
- Last Date for filling application: 24th December 2020
- Last date for depositing the Application fees: 26th December 2020
- Release date of Admit Card: May 2021
- Exam Date: May 2021
- Candidates should possess Graduate Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University. The candidates can check complete post-wise educational qualification through the detailed notification.
UKSSSC VDO APPLICATION FEE
The application fee for different categories is mentioned below:
|General/ Uttarakhand OBC||₹ 300|
|SC/ST/EWS/PWD of Uttrakhand Domicile||₹ 150|
|Subjects||General Hindi (Hindi knowledge and writing competence)|
|Total Questions= 100 (Objective Type)||Total Time: 2 hours|
- The students from these categories need to secure minimum marks as below:
GENERAL ,OBC – MINIMUM 45 %
SC, ST – MINIMUM 35%
- For every correct answer 1 marks will be given and for every incorrect answer 1/4th will be deducted.
- Question paper can take home
- Every question will have 4 options.
- Don’t use whitener on omr as marks will not be given and also don’t write wrong roll number.
The further details can be read from the official notification. The link is given above.
To prepare for UKSSSC exams visit www.civilsnotebook.com.
To view the Current Affairs for Uttarakhand Click Here