Why in News?
Prime Minister of India launched “My Life – My Yoga” contest (also called “Jeevan Yoga”) Video Blogging Contest, a joint effort by the Ministry of AYUSH and the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR).
About My Life – My Yoga Contest
- It is a video blogging contest which is also called ‘Jeevan Yoga’.
- Its objective is to raise awareness about Yoga and to inspire people to prepare for and become active participants in the observation of sixth International Day of Yoga (21st June 2020).
- The contest will run in two legs. First leg consisting of an international video blogging contest, wherein the winners will be picked within a country. This will be followed by global prize winners who will be selected from winners from different countries.
- The contest will support participation via the social media platforms of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Entries can be submitted by participants under three categories covering youth (aged under 18), adults (above 18 years) and yoga professionals
- This contest is open to all participants across the world.