Context: Recently, the Union Minister for Coal, Mines and Parliamentary Affairs Shri Pralhad Joshi has launched Science and Technology Yojana for Aatmanirbhar Bharat in Mining Advancement (SATYABHAMA).
About Science and Technology Yojana for Aatmanirbhar Bharat in Mining Advancement (SATYABHAMA)
- It is a portal for Science and Technology Programme Scheme of Ministry of Mines.
- It has been designed, developed and implemented by National Informatics Centre (NIC), Mines Informatics Division.
- SATYABHAMA Portal allows online submission of project proposals along with monitoring of the projects and utilization of funds/grants.
- The researchers can also submit progress reports and Final Technical Reports of the projects in the electronic format in the portal.
- A User Manual is also available on the Portal where the stepwise procedures for submission of project proposals have been highlighted.
- It is integrated with NGO Darpan Portal of NITI Aayog.